I just want to reduce my weight and my stomach. I don’t know how. I am reducing the quantity of food I am eating but still my weight is increasing and my stomach too. When I was in Kerala I was only 56kgs. But after reaching UAE it started to increase. Then I thought to reduce the quantity I eat. Still it’s not working out. Can u please help me? I just want to be fit like before.
Expert Advice -
It’s a pleasure consulting you. Eating less is not the answer for weight loss, but rather due to the reason that if you eat less, you are being deficient to so many essential nutrients which may lead to weight gain and also eating less decreases your metabolism, which will increase your tendency of depositing fat and increase weight. I don’t have much of your information but I will try to help you with some very important tips which will definitely help you.
1. Never skip meals, have 5-6 small meals a day.
2. It’s not so complicated. Find out your calorie need online and divide it into 5 or 6 meals.
3. Finish your dinner before or till 8 pm.
4. Sleep at least 7-8 hours a day.
5. Drink at least 3-4 liters of water a day.
6. Try to start your day with some sort of cardio like brisk walk or any other cardio equipments available in the gym for 30-60mins a day.
7. Limit your salt intake to one teaspoon a day (consult your doctor first if you can do this)
8. Do weight training 3 times a week and for 30-60mins pre session.
I hope you will follow these small tips and you will surely get good results.
All the best.
- Welstar Peter