Hi, I am 22 year old girl. I have been working from past 6 months in an office job, which is quiet hectic. Earlier I was quiet fit but now I have started to put on weight especially on my tummy. I have grown a little belly which was not there before. This has made me worried. How can I reduce my belly fat with a diet and exercise routine?
Expert Advice –
Weight gain happens on a sitting job, due to fewer movements and you even crave more while sitting. But you can prevent more weight gain and also lose by following the tips mentioned below:
1. Never skip your breakfast; rather your breakfast should be more than any other meal.
2. Divide your meals into 5-6 smaller meals. It will prevent deposition of fat.
3. Eat 25 calories per kg in which 40% should be of carbs, 30% protein and 20% of fat.
4. Do cardio vascular exercise 45mins per session 3-5 times a week.
5. Do weight training 2-3 times a week.
6. Use one spoon of extra virgin olive oil and one spoon of apple cider vinegar on salad every day.
Please note that fat does not burn from one body part but from all over. Hope my answer will help you.
- Welstar Peter