Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence among men, especially among adolescents .This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem of night fall can be very frustrating for young men because most of the times they don’t understand the reason for it and also because it is a very embarrassing thing to discuss with not only their parents but also with their friends.
The frequency of these nocturnal emissions varies from person to person, most men only experience this condition in their adolescent years but few may suffer from it all their lives. So as you can see this condition is very common and nothing really to worry about except in very few cases where it is very frequent spread over a long period of time.
Exercising regularly and avoiding spicy foods can lessen the frequency of nightfall. Studies have shown that using testosterone based drugs can increase nocturnal emissions, so try avoiding these if you suffer from nightfall.
Here are a few more things that you can try to limit it –
- start jogging or brisk walking for at least 30 minutes every day.
- avoid consumption of any liquid for at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
- go for urination just before going to bed.
- avoid watching porn or erotic chats etc.
- Start listening to soothing music which gives peace of mind and gives soothing effects like the meditation gives.
- start reading good books at the time to keep the brain relaxed for a sound sleep.
- You should avoid constipation because an upset digestive system also sometimes causes night fall.
- Its little awkward but it works. Start doing masturbation once in a while may help control night fall.
Remember to talk to your doctor or a qualified professional like a sexologist before you start or stop your medications and never self medicate. There is nothing to be embarrassed about if you suffer from this problem because most men will experience nightfall sometime during their life, make sure that you contact your doctor and talk openly about this problem, he will be able to guide you towards the right type of treatment (if required). There is no need to unduly stress over it because it is easily treatable in the vast majority of the cases.